I noticed that a lot of my clients have been inquiring about Garcinia Cambogia lately. At first I didn’t pay much mind, but then I started to wonder, “Why are people bringing up this supplement again?”.
I decided to do some research and find out what’s going on. It turns out that the new marketing hype is not just plan Garcinia Cambogia extract, it’s a more potent HCA extract.
So, I decided to put a little something together on this subject and hopefully clear the air and explain what’s going on.
Best Garnicia Cambogia Supplement
- What is Garcinia Cambogia?
- What is HCA?
- Is Garcinia Cambogia HCA Extract Safe?
- Does Garnicia Cambogia Work?
- What You Should Know Before Buying Garcinia Cambogia
- My Garcinia Cambogia Results/Verdict
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
First, if you haven’t done the research into it. Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit that’s native to Indonesia. It grows on a “Gummi-gutta” tree. It is used as a spice and ingredient in many traditional dishes across India, Malaysia and other Southeast Asian countries.
What is HCA?
This is an acronym used for “Hydroxycitric acid”. HCA is found in a variety of citrus fruits. Tropical fruits happen to have higher concentrations. You may have also notice the name is very similar to products that use HCA as the main active ingredient, Hydroxycut”.
Tests, “in vitro” have shown some benefits in:
- Modulating Lipid metabolism
- Reducing the metabolism of Carbohydrates
- Suppression of fat accumulation
Let’s keep in mind that all these tests were conducted in vitro and there has yet been substantial evidence in human studies. Well, not many human studies have been conducted so far.
Recap so far:
Ok, so now we know more about the fruit itself and what makes it so special. We should have a better understanding of what Pure Garcinia Cambogia HCA is. If not, basicly it is an extract of HCA exclusively from the Garcinia fruit.
HCA is a popular weight loss ingredient that has already been in use for years by different supplement companies. But, not in a pure form.
Is Garcinia Cambogia HCA Extract Safe?
In general Garcinia Cambogia is safe. Its is also known to have some side effects, mostly linked to gastrointestinal issues, but nothing too serious, in fruit form.
That being said, you will always have chance of increased risks when using any extracts.This is due to potency, rapid absorption and chances of overdose. It doesn’t matter how health an ingredient is, extracts increase the chances of side effects.
It’s safer in natural form.
Does Garnicia Cambogia Work?
So let’s get to the heart of the matter, does Pure Garcinia Cambogia HCA help you lose weight?
Yes, you will potentially lose some fat with Garcinia
But hold on, you know the truth is a little more complicated than that. There are a few thing you will have to consider before spending money on this supplement
What You Should Know Before Buying Garcinia Cambogia
So before you get too excited and drop fifty dollars on a bottle of pills. Garcinia is not for everyone, some may see great results, some might see no results at all. It all has to do with your current body weight, activity level and diet.
Unfortunately, it’s not a magic fat burner.
- First you will see no results at all if your Body Fat Percentage is over 45%. It won’t matter if you’re dieting and working out daily. It would be best to bring your BF% down below 40% first.
- You will see better results if you’re under 40% and over 20% body fat. Which is a good thing, most of us are very happy in the mid 20’s. This is a healthy BF percentage range, that’s easy to maintain, looks great, keeps use curvaceous and lean in appearance.
- If you are in the 20% BF range and trying to break through to the teens, Garcinia may not be your answer. Adding Garcinia to your diet/workout regime may not produce any additional results. It’s just not as effective for burning stubborn fat.
My Garcinia Cambogia Results/Verdict
Best Garnicia Cambogia Supplement
I like Garcinia and have recommended it to my clients. It has proven to be effective for women within that 40%-20% body fat range. But only in combination with diet and exercise.
If you are otherwise healthy and have had experience with Garcinia in the past, the Pure Garcinia Cambogia extracts may be right for you.
I use Garcinia myself in combination with black coffee as a pre-workout to knock-out a layer or 2 of fat during the early spring in order to look my best for the beach season.
As a word of caution, excessive use or overuse will do nothing more that give you upset stomach and cause intestinal problems.